1. Contract of Hire: The contract of hire is between the main party member (who must be over the age of 18 years) and the agent Mrs A P Auty and is made in agreement with these terms and conditions.
2. Party Size: The party size must not exceed 6 unless agreed in writing with Mrs.A P Auty. No parties are to be held on the premises without agreed in writing with Mrs. A P Auty. There is no Smoking in the house and sorry no pets are allowed.
3. Payment: Full payment is required on booking your holiday. Bookings are confirmed when the full payment is received.
4. Booking Cancellation: Payment is only re funded if the property is re let.
5. Arrival & Departure: The property will be available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. The property is hired on the understanding that the accommodation is for holiday use only and that no right to remain in the accommodation exists for the guest or anyone in the Tenants party.
6. Personal Possessions: We do not accept any responsibility for any belongings or personal possessions of any member of the party.
7. Liability: The Agent will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of the owner or any other person, nor for any accident, damage, loss or injury, expenses or inconvenience to any person or thing brought on to the property, nor for personal injury or loss of life.
8. Non availability of the property: If due to reasons beyond the control of the Owner and Agent, the accommodation is not available, the Owner will refund the Tenants all monies which have been paid over. The Owner and Agent will be under no further liability towards you.
9. Responsibilities: Furnishings, cutlery, electrical appliances etc. must not be taken from the property under any circumstances. No adjustments or alterations should be made to any of the electrical fuses or central heating system. A £150 refundable damages bond will be required prior to receiving the property keys. This is refundable after the property has been vacated and checked. This will normally be returned by post within 7 working days. All damage and breakages are the responsibility of the main hirer and must be paid for on demand. The main hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take care of it. The property and its contents must be left clean and tidy at the end of the holiday, details of a basic clean through the house, waste disposal and laundry and can be found on display in the property. If the property is not left in an acceptable conditions an additional cleaning charge may be deducted from the damages bond at the discretion of the Owner.
If at any time, any member of the party behaves in such a manner considered to be prejudicial to the property, or causes annoyance to any of the neighbouring properties the Owner has the right to repossess the property and terminate the letting agreement. Neighbours are not to be disturbed by noisy outside parties and loud playing of audio equipment or musical instruments etc.
10. Electricity & Central Heating: Electricity is included in the rental charge. Electric convector heaters are provided, however, if you require central heating please contact Mrs A P Auty.
11. Linen: bed linen, duvet covers, bath and tea towels will be provided, sorry we are not able to provide beach towels. Details in relation to laundry are on display within the property.
12. Faults: All faults or breakages occurring in the property must be reported to Mrs A P Auty IMMEDIATELY. No attempts should be made to repair or replace any items.